Downtown Denver Restaurants & Nightlife
Off Sixteenth Restaurant
The Place Lounge
The Place Lounge is the place to hang out and have a drink after a day of sightseeing or business meetings. Sit at our lounge bar and enjoy watching any one of Colorado's sports teams, or relax at a table with friends, family or colleagues.
Take advantage and have some fun from 4:00pm to 7:00pm Monday - Friday with our Happy Hour Specials.
Catering & Private Dining
With over 8,000 square feet of stylish meeting, banquet and event space, our hotel is the perfect gathering place for a banquet or private dinner party in downtown Denver. Our professional catering team will assist you in planning the culinary details of your meeting, convention, reunion, or wedding to perfection. Enhance your event with one of our tantalizing chef-inspired menus or allow our chefs to custom design a menu that blends with your vision.
Downtown Denver Restaurants
A mélange of cultures and cuisines, Downtown Denver offers many great restaurants, cafes, bars and breweries. Enjoy an evening at Marlowe's, a popular Denver restaurant and gathering spot housed in the Historic Kittredge Building built in 1891. Stop by the Denver ChopHouse & Brewery for a slow-cooked prime rib and one their own-brewed handcrafted beers. From savory dishes you'll surely remember to pints of ale, downtown Denver offers an eclectic variety of food and spirits.
- American/Seafood - Voted Denver's Best Overall Restaurant - 501 16th Street; 303-595-3700
Global/International - OpenTable.com's Diners' Choice Winner 2011 - 1600 Glenarm Place,
Suite 140; 303-595-3275
- Steak/Seafood/Beer - 1735 19th Street; 303-296-0800
- Italian - 500 16th St.; 303-260-7707
- American/Happy Hour - 19 16th Street; 303-893-2000
- Ocen Prime Seafood/Steak/Cocktails - 1465 Larimer Street; 303-825-3663
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse Steak/Wine - 707 15th Street; 303-825-0713
- Osteia Marco Italian - 1453 Larimer Street; 303-534-5855
- 5280 Burger Bar Beer/Burgers - 500 16th Street; 303-825-1020
- Grimaldi's Pizza - 500 16th Street; 303-623-3271