Category: Restaurant, Shopping & Nightlife
2300 Steele St. Denver, Denver Colorado 80205
Denver ZooTake a walk on the wild side and pass through tropical forests, polar ice caps, an African savannah and jungle, all in one day's activity at the Denver Zoo. Spanning over 80 acres, this state-of-the-art zoo features more than 3,500 animals representing 600 species over different habitats. Visit Bird World to visit with penguin friends, or swing by the Tropical Discovery exhibit and watch the exotic fish swim through the waters. Enjoy wildlife at this enthralling Denver attraction.
Hours -Open 365 days per year
- Summer Hours - (March 1-October 31)- 9am-5pm
- Winter Hours - (November 1-February 29) 10 am-4 pm
- Summer Pricing - Adults- $15, Seniors- $12, and Children- $10, 2 years old and younger- free
- Winter Pricing - Adults- $12, Seniors- $10, and Children- $8, 2 years old and younger- free
Events -Denver Zoo is proud to showcase their newest exhibit, Toyota Elephant Passage.
- Animal exhibits
- Wild encounters
- Educational programs
- Training demonstrations and shows
- Eat, shop & play!
There are restaurants at the zoo that you can enjoy
Samburu Grille near the front entrance serves a variety of foods from salads to burgers and burritos. Enjoy other snacks at the Northern Shores area and Brown Bear, which also offer an array of food concessions.
You can sign up for a membership that comes with many perks
Get a wild new membership that supports the care and management for all animals in zoo as well as preservation of grounds. Membership benefits include
- Free admission, 20% off in gift shops, 10%off in restaurants
- Members’ only check-in - No standing in line to buy tickets
- Discount on all classes and lectures
- Exclusive members’ only events, such as Mother’s Day Brunch
Are there special birthday party packages?
Birthday parties are a blast at the Denver Zoo! Check out birthday party packages for all that include special birthday party invitations, zoo admission for party guests, live animal demonstrations for guests, private party room for up to 30 guests for one hour, souvenir party favors for each child and a special birthday gift.
What are the best times to go in order to see the feedings?
10:15 a.m. & 3:30 p.m. African Penguin Feeding
12 pm- Red River Hog Feeding
Map/DirectionsDriving Direction to Denver Zoo From or
Write a Review